Thursday, January 13, 2005

Intro

Brainstorming, online, offline, byline is one of my favorite past time, and, as a company trainer, my highly rewarding business too. Sitting or moderating a brainstorming session is the very best activity I can imagine (at least for me).
Before I start I have to tell you that most of the links goes to sites in Hungarian.
After several years of practice (1982-90) I almost forget about it, because for some years I spent my days as a headhunter in my own company, after 2 years with Hill International, as its Managing Director. (Actually, people call me the very first Hungarian headhunter, which is probably not true.) The company Telkes Tanácsadó Rt. become one of the market leaders among consulting firms, and it should be counted into the top3, if you speak about consultancies owned by Hungarians.
In 1998 I fall in love with network marketing. We have started with Sunrider ("we" means my wife and me) and became the number 1 distributor in Europe, the only "Golden Master Director" at that time in Europe, with a group numbered 12,500+ persons.
February 12, 2000 is a Black Day for me, a seemingly terrible decision. In this evening I send a letter to the leaders of my group I will leave SR.
In the book, I am writing on the blog, you will see the details of my greatest failure with Morinda International and my sponsor I have chosen, I thougt, very very carefully. Anyway I will write about this difficult but enormously rewarding experience in my life. After my failure I left Morinda and almost a year in serious depression. Lets go back to brainstorming now.
This blog is for people like and using brainstorming and interested in a project, organised 100% online, creating the best online tool for brainstorming a) individually, b) twosome, 3) in small groups (3-7) or larger groups (7+) or for the mass (TV). I am looking for a sophisticated system, like this one will be some time. To be egsact: I want to start with "Branstorming Times" and the tv show called www.brainstorming.tv by Sept 15, 2005 probably in the Hungarian Television. (Util then I run another show with one of the pay channels.)
I would be very greatful to you if you could help me to find people interested in to organise a "brainstorming competition" with the following companies, as clients/sponsors in Hungary:

  1. Magyar Televizió / Hungarian Television (PP: Publication Partner) vagy valaki más lásd: aktuális helyzetrol a Naplóban.
  2. www.agykontroll.tv Domján Gábor - Dné Harsányi Kati: www.leanyanya.hu
  3. www.drcsernus.tv - Dr. Csernus Imre, megegyezés alatt
  4. www.vitray.tv NTR vagy www.szuleteshete.hu, Haas György (próbafelvétel 2)
  5. Média partnerek, vagylagos: www.nepszabadsag.tv - www.noklapja.tv - www.figyelo.tv (BP: Bartel Partner)
  6. www.yourcompany.tv bying just a 20 sec. ad time for your strongly effective home page, blog or any other form of online services. I am ready to consider bartel solutions with online service companies. If you know somebody interested in to sponsor our media project please send him our web address. www.hungaria.tv is the main project to form a 24 hours pay channel for entrepreneurs.

Finally, this is the Challenge2 for those of you playing with the PRO version (from March 15, 2005), here I just make its place sure here :)

Challenge2 will be about your dream, goals, plans. I need to know your dream because they will drive to your spirit, I need to know your goals to have some feeling how we can help you, and need to know plans if it is worth to invest of other peoples time.

By the way, 2005 is Year of Time Management for me and for those joing us a bi-lingual (Ebglish/Hungarian) group of "idogazdalkodas" ("time management" in Hungarian) at this address. I hope, www.bagolyvar.tv my partner in the time management training program will help to start a special blog for collecting time managements materials from the best possible sources.

Please drop me a note if you have any questions and suggestions!

If you would like to read more intro words, please click here!

Dr. Jozsef Telkes

www.telkes.net (Hungarian)

www.telkes.tv (English)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home